Nordic 3 Bedroom Log Home / Annexe
- Starting from £119,743
- 87.15m² (938 sq.ft)
The Nordic Log Home is a large fully fitted three bedroom Family and Granny Annex. Offering a versatile space for extended family or as a seasonal home away from home. The Nordic can house up to six occupants, for either a short stay or permanent residence. Our expert team have developed this home to give you a log home ready for occupation within just weeks from ordering. All aspects of planning, design and installation including kitchen, bathroom, lighting, electrical supply and plumbing are taken care of.
Traditional Wooden Log Cabin Design
Our Timeless Traditional range of Norwegian Log cabins are manufactured for us by a leading Norwegian supplier. This guarantees total Scandinavian authenticity, strength and durability. We have the flexibility to adapt all of our designs to suit your needs.
Three Double Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
Our spacious three bedroom log homes offer everything a family may need, with space for up to six occupants. The Nordic contains three generous double bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet room.
A Full Fit Out Package
The Nordic full fit-out package includes installation of the kitchen, bathrooms, electrics, and plumbing so that you can move in immediately.
What's included in the Nordic Log Home?
- Three comfortable double bedrooms, with plenty of space for wardrobes and bedside tables
- Large open plan living and dining room, ideal for keeping family entertained
- Fully fitted kitchen, complete with oven, hob, extractor fan & cupboard storage
- Spacious bathroom equipped with a walk-in shower, toilet & sink
- Additional easy access toilet room equipped with toilet & sink
- Complete lighting, power and heating installation
- Luxurious flooring throughout
- Energy efficient double glazed windows all around
- Bright & airy glazed doors
- Optional decking areas that can be enjoyed all year long
Take a look inside The Nordic
The Nordic is a traditional log cabin, its spacious floorplan makes it the ideal choice for growing families whether being used as a holiday or permanent home. The Nordic allows for young families or elderly relatives to remain independent whilst staying close to home, should you choose that.
The Norwegian Log team has been working to make dreams a reality for over 25 years.
Take a look at some of our work and happy customers.
Looking for a structure only?
Under special request the Norwegian Log team are able to design and install our luxury log homes as structure only. With a structure only Nordic log home, you will receive on site assembly, all internal walls and doors, roof tiles and insulation, leaving the log home ready for internal fixtures and fitting.