Pennine 3 Bedroom Log Home / Annexe
- Starting from £134,800
- 96.12m² (1035 sq.ft)
The Pennine Log Home is a classic, fully fitted three bedroom Family Annex. Providing everything a family may need for living independently or enjoying short stays away. Our expert team have developed this home to give you a log home ready for occupation within just weeks from ordering. All aspects of planning, design and installation including kitchen, bathroom, lighting, electrical supply and plumbing are taken care of.
Traditional Wooden Log Cabin Design
Our Timeless Traditional range of three bedroom log cabins are manufactured for us by a leading Norwegian supplier This guarantees total Scandinavian authenticity, strength and durability. We have the flexibility to adapt all of our designs to suit your needs.
Three Bedrooms and Multiple Bathrooms
Our three bedroom log homes are incredibly spacious and adaptable. The Pennine contains three spacious bedrooms perfect for accommodating up to five occupants. You'll also have the option to incorporate up to three full or half bathrooms. Making it the ideal solution for families in many circumstances.
A Full Fit Out Package
The Pennine full fit-out package includes installation of the kitchen, bathroom, electrics, and plumbing so that you can move in immediately.
What's included in the Pennine Log Home?
- Three generous bedrooms, with plenty of space for wardrobes and bedside tables
- Large lounge area perfect for keeping family and friends entertained
- Fully fitted kitchen, complete with oven, hob, extractor fan & cupboard storage
- Complete bathroom equipped with a bath, toilet & sink
- Potential to add a further ensuite bathroom or use the space as a dressing room
- Complete lighting, power and heating installation
- Luxurious flooring throughout
- Energy efficient double glazed windows all around
- Modern, glazed bi-fold doors
- Optional decking areas that can be enjoyed all year long
Take a look inside The Pennine
The Pennine is a lovely log cabin, available in a premium wider style for those who are looking for additional space. Our traditional log cabins are built with interlocking logs to provide insulation and durability all year round. Perfect for housing young, growing families as well as elderly relatives.
The Norwegian Log team has been working to make dreams a reality for over 25 years.
Take a look at some of our work and happy customers.
Looking for structure only?
Under special request the Norwegian Log team are able to design and install our luxury log homes as structure only. With a structure only Pennine log home, you will receive on site assembly, all internal walls and doors, roof tiles and insulation, leaving the log home ready for internal fixtures and fitting.