Wicklow 3 Bedroom Log Cabin / Annexe
- Starting from £149,582
- 110m² (1,184 sq. ft)
The Wicklow Log Home is a fully fitted three bedroom Family and Granny Annex, it has three generous bedrooms that are ideal for up to six occupants. Making it the perfect solution for growing families wanting a summer holiday or elderly relatives in need of more support whilst retaining their independence. Our expert team have developed this home to give you a log home ready for occupation within just weeks from ordering. All aspects of planning, design and installation including kitchen, bathroom, lighting, electrical supply and plumbing are taken care of.
Traditional Wooden Log Cabin Design
Our traditional range of log cabins are manufactured for us by a leading Norwegian supplier. This allows us to guarantee total Scandinavian authenticity, strength and durability. The Norwegian Log team have the flexibility to adapt all of our designs to suit your needs.
Three Bedrooms, a Bathroom and En-suite
Our generous three bedroom log homes are spacious and adaptable. The Wicklow contains three comfortable double bedrooms, a full bathroom and additional en-suite. Ideal for elderly relatives or growing families, close to home or far away.
A Full Fit Out Package
The Wicklow full fit out package includes the full installation of the kitchen, bathroom, en-suite, electrics and plumbing so that you're able to move in immediately.
What's included in the Wicklow log home?
- A deluxe wide version of the Wicklow is also available
- Three spacious bedrooms, with plenty of room for wardrobes and bedside tables
- Comfortable open plan living and dining room, perfect for gathering family & friends
- Fully fitted kitchen, complete with oven, hob, extractor fan & cupboard space
- Complete bathroom equipped with an easy access walk-in shower, toilet & sink
- An en-suite bathroom attached to the master bedroom
- Utility room housing the boiler, with enough space for a washer and dryer
- All lighting, power and heating installation
- Luxurious flooring throughout
- Energy efficient double glazed windows all around
- Beautiful double glazed doors
- Optional decking areas that can be enjoyed all year long
Take a look inside The Wicklow
The Wicklow residential log home has ample space that makes it suitable for year-round occupancy for up to six people. It has a generous 101m² floorplan, however if you're in need of more room it's available in a deluxe wider version. The Wicklow is a wonderful prospect for elderly relatives ready to retire close to family or as a coastal holiday home.
The Norwegian Log team has been working to make dreams a reality for over 25 years.
Take a look at some of our work and happy customers.
Looking for a structure only log home?
Under special request the Norwegian Log team are able to design and install our luxury log homes as structure only. With a structure only Wicklow log home, you will receive on site assembly, all internal walls and doors, roof tiles and insulation, leaving the log home ready for internal fixtures and fitting.