10 reasons why our customers love solid log buildings
February is the official month of love and at Norwegian Log there is nothing better than getting lovely feedback from our customers about our buildings.
- “It’s so warm and well insulated, I just think it’s excellent,” said Susan Price of her Norwegian Log granny annex, conveniently sited at the bottom of her daughter’s garden.
- “We love our lodge and we love the lifestyle – we definitely prefer log to bricks and mortar! We were here … when temperatures dropped to -17 °C, and we were really impressed by how warm and cosy we were,” said Jack Moses of his solid log holiday lodge in Cambridgeshire.
- “Everybody loves it, it blends in so well and is very low key. I’m constantly showing customers around and I’ve had nothing but compliments. In fact, several of my friends have been tearful, they’ve loved it so much,” explained Carol Parker, owner of Wheatley Farm Shop, of her contemporary style solid log home.
- Swapping their bricks and mortar leased office for a solid log garden office has made sense for Simon and Berny Boyd. “We are no more than 30 paces from the back door and we are already saving on costs such as petrol, rent, rates, phone and electricity. It’s such a nice place to work and so quiet. We’re also positive we’ve increased the value of our house,” Simon said.
- It is not only customers who love the ambience of our buildings but also their visitors. Michelle Tomlin said “When people visit the first thing they say when they come through the door is they love the smell of the log, then it’s “Gosh I want one”, then “Isn’t it spacious” as the ceilings are so high. Everybody comments on how homely it is.”
- Likewise, with acupuncturist Cristina who is the proud owner of a Norwegian Log Contemporary style building which she uses as a clinic, sited next to her home. Her clients, she said: “…love the feel of it. The smell of the wood, the warmth and the cosiness of the building.”
- The look, feel and acoustics of log buildings mean they make ideal classrooms and as headteacher Tracy Cornelius said, of her modular Contemporary style classroom: “The children love it. It has a fantastic atmosphere, a really nice learning environment and the pupils appreciate how lucky they are to have it.”
- Both pupils and teachers at Bethany School are impressed with their new swimming pool complex, recently built by Norwegian Log. The finished building “has received gasps of amazement from the returning teachers,” said bursar Simon Douglass. “We now have a first class pool.”
- “It’s warm in winter and very cost effective to heat, and cool in the summer, so absolutely ideal for what we need” one of the many reasons osteopath David Reynolds is still enjoying his solid log clinic 12 years after it was installed
- “It was the quality of the build that impressed us,” said Daniel Jacobs about his Norwegian Log holiday cabin. “There’s nothing else on the market with the standard of finish…”
If you would like to find out how you could love one of our solid log buildings, then please get in touch.